Note: If this is your first time to TotalFluff, please visit this brief explanation. Thanks!
Happy Last Day of 2014!!! I always like ends of years and things. It’s so exciting. And you can think back and look through a lot of stuff that’s happened. And this is the first completely full year of fluff posts.
How exciting is THAT?!
Do you really want an answer to that?
I don’t know. I mostly meant the question to be rhetorical. But that’s beside the point.
The point is, a lot has happened on this blog in the past year. 364 things, in fact. (If we’re counting the number of posts prior to this.) So I’m going to try to do some honorable mentions for of Big Events for the blog, just to celebrate the end of the year.
- January: TotalFluff.com celebrated its First Birthday!
- February: I shared the first scene from The Lost Prince of Hadanelle. More may or may not come later, as I work on it (or not.)
- March: I introduced some of you to the game 2048.
- April: I warned you about the suspicious lack of suspiciousness on the part of rainbows. (Any update on their movements would be appreciated, by the way. I may have caught something — more on that later– but CONSTANT VIGILANCE never hurts!)
- May brought you the warning about the mass extermination found in cleaning.
- June: A Tea Series. This opened up the door to me for planning on doing serieses on totally fluffy things, like random tea flavors.
- July: There aren’t any posts in particular that are of any importance whatsoever. So I guess you could say that this is the first TRULY FLUFFY month for this blog this year!! Yay July!
- August: Fluffy McGiggles herself demonstrated how fluff can be important for real life.
Although believe me, that was not my intention.
Tough. Live with it.
- September: The new Sister Blog relating to cooking was launched! I understand that more recipes will be going up… eventually. Rest assured that you will hear about it as important and interesting recipes get posted.
- October: Once more, nothing of particular importance to the blog happened in October. Fluffy and I each did some Halloween based stuff. But I don’t think there was anything else that really happened that’s important or worth mentioning in a “lookback” post.
- November: A momentous occasion occurred. An event happened that forced me to acknowledge that in at least one area, Fluffy was correct and I was not necessarily as right as I might have liked concerning fluff.
- December: The “Twelve Days of Christmas” challenge. I think I probably don’t need to say more. But I will anyways. This is important because it’s one of the first challenges I issued myself that I wasn’t completely sure if I’d be able to accomplish. So, yep.
Happy Last Day of 2014, everyone!! I hope that 2015 is an EVEN BETTER year, for all of us.