Note: If this is your first time to TotalFluff, please visit this brief explanation. Thanks!
Hello, Fluffsters! Happy Saturday!
So, it’s a Saturday. That means that once again, you have a day or two of free-ness, depending on your situations and whatnot. And that means that you might be looking for things to do this Saturday. So here are some:
Good Things for Saturdays.
(Or any day of the week when you have time, really…)
1) Read (or re-read) all Fluff Posts. That will possible take you a lot of time. After all, there are more than 400 at this point. Way more than 400. And yes, some of them are short. But some of them are lengthier. So, assuming 100 words per post (which is reasonable), you’d have about 40,000 words to read. You know. Not meaning to toot my own horn, but yeah.
2) Get a head start on Christmas Decorating for next year. Start making paper snowflakes now! Or crocheting snowflakes. Or in my case, writing up the snowflake patterns to upload for Christmas season next year. Also, maybe go through and organize your Christmas lights, to make them more manageable for the next year.
3) Read a book. This is always a good default. I recently got “Shakespeare’s Star Wars: The Empire Striketh Back.” I have not finished it yet, but so far I am really enjoying it. I also purchased my own copy of the Prophet of Lamath series- those are also excellent, and highly recommended.
4) Watch a movie. I just saw Sharknado for the first time last night… It was interesting. It was fun watching it with friends, and commenting on some of the improbabilities in the movie, even accepting the “physics” of the show. (Not that there actually were real physics… You know.) But yeah. There are other movies, many of which are good. Court Jester, for example. Or Frozen.
5) Invent something. Please do not then become an evil dictator after your invention becomes popular and gives you the possibility of having all the power in the world. That wouldn’t be very nice.
Well, I hope those help you have a good Saturday! Bye!