Note: If this is your first time to TotalFluff, please visit this brief explanation. Thanks!
Yesterday’s post was… interesting, wasn’t it?
Anyways, Today I’m going to try to rectify the situation.
Some ways to relieve boredom
1) Plot to take over a world. Not necessarily this world, of course. That would be bad. Probably. But plot to take over a world. I hear there’s nobody on Neptune, yet!
2) Write about a world you could take over. And then find some way to teleport yourself into the story, as Dictator of the World. Then you could really take over the world! And you never hear of any world dictators complaining of boredom, do you?
Uh… Does any world actually have a world dictator?
I’m sure there’s one somewhere. But moving on.
3) Learn woodworking. Create a musical desk.
4) Waste too much time on YouTube. On the other hand, if you’re bored, I guess you’re not really wasting too much time.
5) Read a good book. Not on “advanced empirical methods for statistical studies on the eating habits of the fruit-fly.” (whatever that would even be.) No, instead I’d read something like The Enchanted Forest Chronicles.
Well, there you go! Five ways to defeat boredom!
Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend.